Criteria for Founding Members – Feb 1, 2013
Harbourside Members are expected to
1) Pay an Associate members fee of $125 which allows for attendance and participation at all meetings (Assoc members may use all consensus cards for decision making except the red one).
2) Have taken or commit to take the RRU two-day course on Aging Well in Community.
3) Read the Senior Cohousing Handbook by Charles Durrett
4) Read the documents on the private Harbourside members’ website
5) Complete a Household Net Worth form for submission to Ronaye Matthew who will keep the information confidential but use it to monitor the financial viability of our project.