|Sooke Cohousing is a group of independent households developing a waterfront neighbourhood of beautiful, environmentally sound, strata-titled homes with extensive common facilities and green space—all within a convenient walk to the amenities in the Sooke core.
- We are a diverse group of independent households, enthusiastically developing our own community.
- Using many of the same experts who successfully guided the development of Harbourside Cohousing, we hope to be ready to move into our new homes within about three years.
- We have 14 Founding Associate Member households actively involved from Sooke, Victoria, Vancouver, Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario.
- We will be able to welcome new Associate Members sometime this fall.
- We estimate that our community will have 28-35 units.
Currently, we are in the midst of preliminary feasibility studies for the potential purchase of waterfront property on Sooke Harbour.
Join us for potluck and an information session:
Sunday, September 18th at 5 pm
Sooke Child, Youth & Family Centre
6672 Wadams Way, Sooke, BC
Too far from Sooke to attend a potluck?
That’s okay. We have distant members.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: https://www.facebook.com/sookecohousing/